Detect reduced airflow within refrigeration units or filtration systems
The System5 series of wireless air flow ScoutPlus transmitters provide users with tools for preventative maintenance within refrigeration units, filtration systems etc.
The HVAC miniature air flow meter used with the ScoutPlus is compact and designed specifically for high volume applications.
The ScoutPlus air flow anemometers are wireless transmitter components of the IceSpy system. The ScoutPlus transmitters are housed in an IP67 enclosure together with its own power source (battery), radio transmitter, real-time clock and data storage facilities.
The ScoutPlus comprises of a single PCB mounted within a custom plastic enclosure. The enclosure is ultrasonically welded to form a watertight enclosure. An external antenna is over moulded onto the plastic case. A waterproof connector is used for the external air flow sensors. The air flow meter requires local power. A wall or shelf mounting fixture is provided as an integral part of the design.
All communication such as upload of settings and download of data is via radio link and the ScoutPlus is in continual communication with other elements of the IceSpy System.
ScoutPlus Anemometer Features
- Wireless transmission
- Configured with an analogue input to accept air flow sensor
- Stores approx. 30 days of 10-minute and 80 days of 1-hour
- Complies with BS EN 12830
- 5 years battery life
- Complete with hidden bracket for wall or fridge rack mounting
- IP67 rated
- Complies with RoHS, EU and WEEE directives
- Carries CE Mark
Benefits of Air Flow Measurement
- Detects early failure of refrigeration plant
- Detects reduced air flow through blocked filters
- Reduce errors resulting from manual checks
- Provides users with the information to introduce better planned maintenance
- Reduces the risk of damage to stock due to equipment failure