The MM2000 series of handheld thermometers are easy to use, practical and affordable instruments for a wide range of food applications such as farming, food manufacturing, food service, catering and in supermarkets and restaurants. All instruments are microprocessor driven and offer the benefit of interchangeable probes. This provides exceptionally high accuracy and long term temperature measurement.
The MM2000 range is designed to be waterproof to IP67 standards and all units are supplied complete with a shock resistant holster.
Benefits of Handheld Thermometers
- Reduces the risk of potentially exposing contaminated produce to consumers
- Assists with HACCP compliance requirements
- Reduces wastage costs
- Protects company reputation
- TP05 – General Purpose Needle Probe –
- TP07 – Heavy Duty Needle Probe –
- TP10 – Fine Needle Small Handle for Sous Vide Cooking
- TA12 – Fast Response Flat Food Probe
- TS01-S – Dual Surface / Immersion Probe
- TFS01 – Food Simulant Probe
- TP01 – Frozen Food/Corkscrew Probe