Temperature data logger
The Hanwell Transport Logger is a temperature data logger specifically designed to combine unsurpassed functionality with a stylish design that makes it flexible and unobtrusive in any environment. This design approach, combined with the use of high stability “C-Sense” sensors, ensures results on which both you and your industry regulators can rely.
Unlike most data loggers on the market, all Hanwell loggers, including the transport logger, have been designed with calibration very much in mind. The physical construction and software architecture allow multi point calibration to very high precision.
Temperature calibration services are offered both in-house or onsite, using equipment traceable to national standards. Mean Kinetic Temperature (MKT) which is commonly used in the pharmaceutical industry to give an estimate of the cumulative effect of temperature variations on product. The software provided with the logger will automatically calculate this value for any selectable time period.
When used correctly the Transport Logger and Hanwell software assist compliance with the most stringent administrative controls, as laid down in 21 CFR Part 11 (Control of Federal Regulations) by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These controls continue to be refined with each technological advance.
- Data logger format with up to 100,000 readings
- Up to 3 year battery life
- Accessible battery and USB socket
- Curved sides attach to wall bracket
- High performance internal or external sensors
- Complies with RoHS, EU and WEEE directives
- Carries CE Marking
- Determine possible damage caused by unacceptable conditions during shipment
- Assists with national regulatory compliance
- Achieve discreet monitoring with the small case design
- Determine chain of accountability for item handling
- Provides ongoing record of unacceptable exposure including precise time and date
- Encourages adherence to storage, handling & shipping parameters
- CFR21 part 11 Compliant software available, with supporting IQ & OQ protocols