Temperature and humidity radio transmitter for Hanwell wireless systems
Hanwell’s RFBug is part of Hanwell’s advanced series of temperature and humidity radio transmitters. They allow wire-free monitoring of a site, with real-time alarm notification and historical analysis of data. Each unit reads on-board sensors to provide accurate and reliable information about environmental conditions. This data is transmitted, at user-defined intervals, to the Radiolog system where it is filed for analysis.
The RFBug has a precision temperature sensor and a high quality humidity sensor. Transmitter ID number and transmission rate are set using dip switches accessible through the back of the case.
Temperature and humidity are closely interrelated. Some independent effects of high temperature and humidity include increased biological activity, and acceleration of chemical deterioration processes.
- Wireless data transfer
- High performance technology with accurate connecting probes
- Low power radio for long distance transmission (Over 3km over open ground)
- User accessible battery and USB socket
- Slots in back of unit for wall brackets
- Complies with RoHS, EU and WEEE directives
- Carries CE Marking
- Accurately monitor temperature and humidity in confined spaces
- Provides accurate and reliable information
- Assists building maintenance and conservation
- Versatile and discreet
- Moulded case allows easy access to the battery