Temperature and humidity data logger
The HumBug temperature and humidity data logger has been designed with size in mind, measuring in at only 105 x 65 x 19mm. This smart discreet logger is ideal for situations where logging may be temporary such as in transit or in situations where a wired or radio system is not the best solution.
Each temperature and humidity data logger reads its on-board sensors to provide accurate and reliable information about environmental conditions.
The logging interval can be set for any period between 10 seconds and 24 hours, depending on the data requirements. The logger is set-up and downloaded using an integrated software package, which automatically recognises the type of unit connected to the PC via the USB lead.
Additional software add-ons allow the software to be run with advanced security features if required, (additional software module required for this function).
- Data logger format with up to 100,000 readings
- Up to 3 year battery life
- Accessible battery and USB socket
- Curved sides attach to wall bracket
- High performance internal sensors
- Complies with RoHS, EU and WEEE directives
- Carries CE Mark
- Determine possible damage caused by unacceptable conditions when an object is out of sight
- Assists with national regulatory compliance
- Achieve discrete monitoring with the small case design
- Monitor changes in temperature and humidity to determine damage of objects in small spaces or during transit
- Determine chain of accountability for item handling
- Provides ongoing record of unacceptable exposure including precise time and date
- Protects the value of items
- Encourages adherence to storage and handling parameters