dp range: +/- 1250 Pa
The 4000DP is a differential pressure transmitter delivering exceptional performance. The sensor utilises a silicon micro machined, stress concentration-enhanced structure to provide a very linear output to the measured pressure. The ports are designed with matched dead volumes. This series is intended for use with non-corrosive, nonionic working fluids such as clean dry air and dry gases.
For ease of use and convenience, the transmitter is fitted as standard with two meters of silicone tubing for straightforward installation into ventilation and filtering systems. The instrument has a large clear display for local indication of pressure conditions. The transmitter is powered by a 3.6V Lithium battery, which can be replaced by the user. The battery life is dependent on the transmission speed.
An indicator on the LCD will warn when the battery is low, and the transmitter maintains a record of when the battery has been changed. The RL4000 range has been designed to comply with the RoHS and WEEE EU directives, and carries the CE mark. For applications such as clean room differential pressure measurements, please see the 5000DP transmitter.
- Wireless data transfer
- High performance technology with accurate sensors
- LCD display with data readings and battery life
- User accessible battery and USB socket
- Up to 18 months battery life (depending on format of data retrieval)
- Low power radio for long distance transmission (Over 3km over open ground)
- Complies with RoHS, EU and WEEE directives
- Carries CE Marking
- Provides ongoing record of differential pressure
- Unrivalled radio technology
- Wireless range can reach up to 3km on open ground
- Can be easily integrated into an existing Hanwell system