Designed for healthcare and pharmaceutical applications
The Hanwell 5000CO2 radio telemetry transmitter has been specifically designed to monitor CO2 and temperature. The units are in IP65-rated cases and are suitable for use in tough environments.
The 5016 has been fitted with a custom-designed LCD to indicate current readings, battery life remaining and alarm conditions. These have been used for a multitude of applications including monitoring laboratory incubators.
The transmitters are powered by a permanent 12V DC power supply.
CO2 Sensor Features
- Wireless data transfer
- High performance technology with accurate sensors and probes
- LCD display with data readings and battery life
- User accessible battery and USB socket
- Low power radio for long distance transmission (Over 3km over open ground)
- Complies with RoHS, EU and WEEE directives
- Carries CE Marking
Benefits of CO2 Monitoring
- Assists with national regulatory compliance
- Provides users with the tools to maintain a stable environment
- Reduces the risk of contamination or loss