Economical. Reliable. Durable.
The Sous Vide Temperature Monitoring Kit enables chefs and food manufacturers to test the temperature of the food inside the bag without compromising the vacuum seal. The technique involves cooking vacuum packed produce in a water bath for long periods of time at low temperatures. As with all cooking, the Sous Vide method requires temperatures to be closely monitored in order to ensure food-safe dining.
Benefits of Handheld Thermometers
- Reduces the risk of potentially exposing contaminated produce to consumers
- Assists with HACCP compliance requirements
- Reduces wastage costs
- Protects company reputation
Kit Comprises of
- MM2000 Single Iput Thermocouple Thermometer
- TP10 Fine Needle Probe (specification below)
- SVTAPE Self Sealing Foam Tape – 6mm (1 meter)
- TEMPLB Temperature Log Book
- SVKC01 Carry Case