100% effective, affordable and easy-to-use Anoxia treatment
The AnoxiBug (previously known as ZerO2) insect pest control solution is a revolutionary atmospheric control method, making it possible to eliminate insect pests from organic materials cost effectively and efficiently. The AnoxiBug is the first product of its kind that can eradicate damaging insect pests from organic materials 100% effectively without the need for expensive chemical treatments.
The treatment process is simple and effective and can be used by in-house staff at a convenient time with minimal disruption. The oxygen scavenger Is based on oxidation of metal (iron) and has earned a reputation as a consistently made product. Simply place the applicable item(s) into the relevant container – flexicube, flexiart bag or flexitube. Insert an oxygen sensor and scavengers then seal the bag. The oxygen sensor LED will turn green when oxygen levels have fallen and treatment is in process. Treatment usually takes 30 days to complete.
Not only is the AnoxiBug system chemical-free, it’s also hugely cost effective in comparison with all other insect pest control treatments. To compliment this process, the Hanwell oxygen sensor can be supplied with radio transmission, temperature and humidity options for storing items following treatment. Items stored in the containers with this environmental monitoring enables users to protect items from further infestations and other damaging parameters, such as light and ultraviolet light.
Hanwell AnoxiBug Features
- Safe, long-term storage protection
- Artefacts stored in bags are protected from long-term infestation, light and UV
- Does not contain residual pesticides, such as malathion and permethrin
- Does not contain harmful gases, such as methyl bromide and phosphine
Benefits of the Hanwell AnoxiBug
- Cost effective and reliable
- Stress-free, easy-to-follow method
- Artefacts never leave protection of your own building
- A fraction of the cost of other methods