Save on energy bills using non-disruptive monitoring tools
The Hanwell utility monitoring system measures and records utility usage over time and allows statistical analysis of kilowatts/hrs, cubic meters of gas and liters of water consumed. It can quickly identify and eliminate areas of waste, resulting in significant savings within weeks of installation.
The reported data can then be used to provide logged records as evidence of sustained usage reduction over time. Hanwell utility transmitters can be added to existing Hanwell environmental monitoring systems providing a cost-effective solution to utility monitoring.
Utility sensors can be deployed across a site with minimal disruption. There is no need to disconnect electrical supplies as utility devices use split core current clamps to monitor electrical circuits.
Hanwell Utility Features
- Data logger, radio and GPRS transmitter formats available
- High performance technology
- Logger memory capacity 100,000 readings
- Easily accessible battery and USB socket
- Supports (optional) hidden wall brackets
- Up to 5 years battery life (depending on format of data retrieval)
- Low power radio for long distance transmission (Over 3km over open ground)
- Complies with RoHS, EU directives and WEEE
- Carries CE Marking
Benefits to Utility Monitoring
- Easy installation without any interference with mains
- Reduces energy costs
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Wireless communication for cost effective install
- Detailed analysis of usage and costs
- Compatible with existing Hanwell systems