LuxBug, ML4701, ML4702, ML4703, ML4704, ML4705, ML4706
The ML4000 LUX / UV light meter series of data loggers and radio transmitters (Previously known as the LuxBug range) enable users to measure light (LUX) and ultraviolet (UV). The ML4000 series of light (LUX) and UV data loggers and radio transmitters are a range of advanced technology allowing monitoring of a site, with historical analysis of data.
Measurements can be taken of the proportion of UV present (µW/Lumen), the total amount of UV (mW/M2), and the amount of visible light (LUX).
LUX is measured in the range 10 to 5000 LUX. This is sufficient for environments where a LUX level of over 600 is not normally desired, but higher ranges can be supplied upon request. The UV range is 20 to 2000 µW/Lumen.
*These are a guideline only, users are asked to determine their own Lux recommendations as heritage pieces vary in state depending on their age and condition.
ML4000 LUX / UV Series Features
- Data logging and radio transmitter formats
- Memory capacity 100,000 readings
- High performance technology with accurate connecting sensors
- Low power radio for long distance transmission (Over 3km over open ground)
- User accessible battery and USB socket
- Slots in back of unit for wall brackets
- Complies with RoHS, EU and WEEE directives
- Carries CE Marking
- Reduce damage caused by natural and artificial light and UV on objects
- Minimise the destructive effects of UV on organic materials
- Save time and money previously used to restore objects affected by light and UV damage
- Create the optimium light and UV surroundings for all artefacts
- Light and UV products can be easily integrated into an existing Hanwell system