SMS alarm notification of temperature breach
The AlarmWatch units are part of the GSM based Watch series. These devices offer different combinations of temperature and volt-free contact inputs and are designed for remote alarm applications. The units send SMS messages as a watchdog or on an alarm condition being breached.
All products in the Watch range are truly stand-alone and are suitable for use in the most remote locations. The AlarmWatch units are battery powered with the batteries being user-replaceable. They have a life expectancy of around two years (depending on usage). The unit can also be powered by 12V if required.
The system stores up to 8 destination telephone numbers for SMS messages. Once an alarm has been registered the alarm message is sent to the first programmed number. If there is no response the other numbers are called in order until a response is received. The delay time for a response is user programmable. The Alarm message contains alarm number, alarm information and site name. All setup is done via the USB interface using the simple setup program, which is supplied free. A heartbeat message can be programmed at user-defined intervals, low battery text message is sent on low battery. SIM card required.
- High performance GSM technology
- Up to 2 years battery life (depending on usage)
- Superior performance hardware with high accuracy temperature sensors (AW02 and AW03)
- User accessible battery and USB socket
- Complies with RoHS, EU and WEEE directives
- Carries CE Marking
- Provides users with critical alarm notifications
- Allows deployment in remote locations
- Can be used with vast range of digital sensors i.e. float switches
- Provides users with the tools to remotely monitor critical plant and systems
- No computers or software required. The range is completely standalone
- Software: Synergy