A new opportunity has arisen to join our Accredited Calibration Laboratory team as a Calibration Engineer position reporting in to a Technical Manager.
Working on projects across commercial, healthcare, pharmaceutical industry, the position will be focused on calibration of different equipment within the fields of Temperature, Humidity, Pressure and Electrical Measurements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a reputable Accredited Calibration Laboratory in a position that will enable you to grow a successful career.
- Assign and coordinate calibration resources to execute production schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring traceability of measurement systems and the integrity of measuring equipment.
- Develop and maintain accurate, efficient calibration procedures.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives in the calibration lab in order to increase process efficiency and capacity while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Develop and train calibration staff on calibration procedures and metrology methods.
- Manage calibration staff and provide feedback through periodic performance evaluations.
- Prepare Uncertainty budgets.
- University degree in science or engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an ISO17025 accredited laboratory.
- Strong understanding of the theory of metrology and ISO/IEC 17025 and quality systems.
- Experience creating & implementing lab procedures and documentation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adjust to changing priorities.
To apply, we require you to include a cover letter that catches our attention and CV on email@example.com